Let's take some time during class to find scholarly sources. If you've already picked a play, do the following steps with that play in mind. If you haven't, just pick one of the plays from the list for practice (for today only).
- Skim the Wikipedia page about the play. If the play doesn't have a Wikipedia page, use Google to find other overviews of the play online.
- Look for clues that you could follow up on, such as these:
- Citations to scholarly sources
- Interesting words or phrases (people, places, events, concepts, etc.)
- Using Quest and/or the library databases, search for scholarly sources that match the clues.
When the time is up, we'll ask for volunteers to share interesting scholarly sources that they found.